There is no longer a CDMA upgrade page available in Fleet. There are limited number of accounts that still had a CDMA associated. If you are in the field swapping out a device for a generator that had a CDMA associated there is a new process. The CDMA devices are being removed from the generators. To update the accounts now will be one of two processes (dependent on if the generator will be in Fleet or direct through Mobile link).
1. Click on the +newgenerator option
2. Follow enrollment prompts and then you will be able to enter in the device (Wi-Fi/ethernet or 4G LTE)
Mobile Link Enrollment:
1. Customer will need to login to their account via the website https://app,mobilelinkgen.com
2. Click on the yellow banner that says to finish setting up product
3. Select which device they are using (Wi-Fi/ethernet or 4G LTE)
4. Select desired subscription