Mobile Link FLEET provides you visibility into the status of your customer's generators. This allows for increased efficiency in servicing and maintaining your customer's generators. Knowing the status of a customer's generator enables you to get ahead of service needs to be better prepared for service trips and or potential storms coming into your area. This results in higher levels of customer satisfaction and cost-efficient resource utilization.
Additional Benefits :
1. Offered free of charge to service dealers to manage their units (for the site itself)
2. Ability to reset faults, maintenance reminders, and complete an on-demand exercise (EVO 2 controllers). Older controllers have the option for a "get status" command which allows you to check the current status if you are unsure and/or have questions about it.
3. Set exercise remotely on generators. (EVO 2 controllers)
4. Filter searching to determine what generators are in a fault/warning status (for example) to try and dispatch techs if needed and/or assist customers via phone.
5. Ability to see status history on the unit to ensure the unit is exercising as designed.
6. Ability to set up alerts for people within your organization for text or emails. (excludes exercise notifications)
6. Discounted LTE and WIFI subscriptions which give you an option to make a profit on the plan (you can charge the customer for the subscription). Dealer Pricing : WIFI $29.99 and LTE $49.99.
7. Complete visibility when the unit is successfully connected to WIFI or LTE.
8. Ability to swap devices, including units that are in your CDMA upgrade page.