Renewals happen either automatically or manually through Fleet.
To locate the subscription information:
Click GENERATOR>SEARCH FOR SN> CLICK DETAILS> SCROLL DOWN TO SUBSCRIPTION TAB
- Automatically - The AUTOMATICALLY RENEW checkbox must be checked.
- Manual - The AUTOMATIC RENEW checkbox is unchecked.
In order for a renewal to be successful, you need to have Fleet licenses available. If no licenses are available at time of renewal, the generator will remain the SUBSCRIPTIONS section, but will not show up on the Generators page and will no longer be monitored. If that owner is using Mobile Link, they will receive a message that their plan is expired and to contact the dealer.
Fleet licenses are 12 month and begin the date they are applied to a generator. Subscription licenses are purchased through Fleet by clicking on ADD SUBSCRIPTIONS (see below).
There are three different types of Subscription based on the type of device is connected:
- (Onboard) WIFI/ Ethernet WIFI
- Cellular - LTE (NOTE: if you have CDMA cellular gens they will show under the UPDATE CDMA and are not enrolled until upgraded to LTE or Ethernet WIFI.)
- Industrial (LTE) - This would be for an industrial generator. Note that while Fleet can manage Industrial generators, they do NOT show up in Mobile Link.