To stay efficient, finding the right information as quickly as possible is vital. Because of this, FLEET offers dealers the ability to easily filter, search, and sort the information shown in the Generator Status Dashboard. Several options are available to Sort, Filter, and Search the information shown on the Generator Dashboard.
- Open a web browser and go to https://fleet.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Enter valid GEN Service credentials in the Username and Password fields
Note: Clicking the Remember My Log in checkbox will store the user credentials for future access
- Click Login, and The Generator status dashboard appears.
1. Click the column name that you would like to search in ascending or descending order. Clicking once will sort by ascending order, and clicking a second time will sort by descending order.
Example: Clicking on Account holder
Note: A column name must include an icon to be sortable. Once selected, indicates ascending order and indicates descending order.
2. The Generator Status Dashboard has now been successfully sorted
- Click the icon on the left side of the screen to enable the Filter and Search Toolbar
- .Select the Status: drop-down to filter the dashboard by the current generator status. All, Ready to Run, Fault, Warning, Running, Exercising, Disconnected, and unknown Status options are available. You can also click on the box itself at the top for each category you want to filter (for example disconnected)
- Alternatively, Select the Tags drop-down to filter the grid by any Tags/Labels that have been defined on specific generator details pages.
Note: Only Tags defined on generators will appear in this list. If no Tags have been applied to any generator in a FLEET account, this list will contain no values.
- The Generator Status dashboard has been successfully filtered.
Keyword Filter Searching:
By clicking on the funnel icon, you can enter a keyword to search for the consumer. For example serial number or last name.
Not sure if the consumer is expired, unmonitored, or on the main dashboard?
There is a quick search option that will search FLEET as a whole to find the consumer. At the top of your FLEET browser, you will have a "select a category" option and a search bar. This is a start by search, you can search by last name, email address, phone number, location address, generator name, or serial number.