Today, the FLEET website displays current information when you log in. After login, however, can be configured to refresh on a regular basis. The rate at which the Fleet Interface updated can be specified by the user.
To configure the rate at which FLEET automatically refreshes:
- Open a web browser and go to https://fleet.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Enter valid GenService credentials in the Username and Password fields
Note: Clicking the Remember My log in checkbox will store the user credentials for future access
- Click Login, The Generator status dashboard appears.
- Click the Refresh dropdown on the right side of the screen, then choose Refresh Settings.
Note: Last Update is displayed next to the Refresh dropdown, this indicates the time of the most recent update FLEET has performed
Note: Refresh Now is also an option, which will cause FLEET to immediately update the Generator Status Dashboard.
- A Generator Dashboard Auto-Refresh Dialog box will appear.
- Choose the Interval value that should be used to update the FLEET Generator Status dashboard. None, 5 minutes, 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, and 30 Minutes interval options are available.
Note: FLEET defaults to an interval of None and will not automatically update unless changed by the user.
- Click Save.
- FLEET has been successfully configured to update on the desired interval.