Every Generator Dealer is unique. As a result, which information a dealer deems most valuable varies from one dealer to another. Because of this, FLEET allows dealers to select which columns should be displayed on the main Generator Status dashboard.
To select which columns should or shown not be shown on the Generator Status Dashboard:
- Open a web browser and go to https://fleet.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Enter valid GenService credentials in the Username and Password fields
Note: Clicking the Remember My log in checkbox will store the user credentials for future access
- Click Login, The Generator status dashboard appears.
- Click the icon located on the left side of the screen.
- A column selection window will appear on the left side of the screen
- Up to 5 columns can be removed or modified. Select the desired column type from the available drop-down boxes. Options include Generator Name, Generator Info, Signal Strength, Device Identifier, Communications, Account Holder Email, Battery Maintenance, Battery Voltage, Firmware Version, Generator Address, Maintenance A, Maintenance B, Run Hours, Service Contract Status, Subscription Status, Tags, and Device Type.
Note: The order in which columns are displayed can also be modified by clicking and dragging the icon next to the column that should be relocated and moving the column to the desired location in the grid order. Columns ordered in the list top-to-bottom will display left-to-right on the Generator Status dashboard view.
- Click Update
- The Column order of the Generator Status Dashboard should now be updated.