In many cases, it is useful to not only know the current status of a customer's generator but to also be able to review the comprehensive history of events that have occurred on a customer's generator. As a result, FLEET allows a dealer to review a full historical record of events that have occurred on a connected generator.
To view a generator's full status history:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the status history information is required.
- Click the Details button located n the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- View the Basic Status history information for the generator in the top-right corner of the screen, labeled Status History.
Note: Only a brief history of events is shown on the main generator page.
- Click the View All button.
- The Status History window appears.
Note: Only events that have occurred while the generator was connected will appear in the status history. The Full status history may consist of multiple pages which can be accessed using the page navigation in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- The generator's Status History has been successfully accessed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.