*EVOLUTION 2.0 CONTROLLERS ONLY*
Many homeowners look to their dealers for a wide variety of support when it comes to their generators. In some cases, this even extends to setting and updating the exercise schedule that a generator performs regularly. FLEET makes it quick and easy for dealers to manage this setting for many connected generator models.
To set or update a generator's exercise schedule:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located n the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Maintenance tab.
- The Maintenance section is displayed.
- The current Exercise Schedule is displayed on the right side of the screen. This includes Day, Time, and interval information.
- To update or change the set exercise schedule, click the Manage button.
Note: The above applies to most Residential Generator models. Industrial generator models may appear differently, with information correlating more closely to those model generators.
- The exercise schedule setting modal appears
- For most Residential Generator Models, Generator Exercise Interval can be configured to be Weekly, Bi-Weekly (once every 2 weeks), and Monthly. Generator Exercise Day can be set to any day and Generator Exercise Time can be set to any time down to 1-minute intervals. Timezone information can also be specified.
Note: The above applies to most Residential Generator models. Some generator models may appear differently when exercise options are restricted on those model generators.
- Click Save to set the updated settings. A confirmation message will be displayed
- The Exercise schedule has been successfully updated.
Note: The ability to update the exercise schedule on a generator relies on the generator's ability to receive a remote command with instructions to update. If communication issues are present, and successful delivery of the command cannot be performed, the exercise schedule in FLEET may appear to "revert" to a previous setting. This is an indication that the command was unsuccessful. The exercise schedule was not updated.