In some cases, it may be valuable to export information from FLEET into a file format that can be leveraged externally from FLEET. The FLEET generator dashboard can be exported to a CSV file format which can be opened in applications like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Notepad and other database access tools. Any filters or search criteria that is applied to the FLEET Generators Status dashboard will be passed through to the exported file format.
To Export the Generator Status dashboard to a CSV File format:
- Open a web browser and go to https://fleet.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Enter valid GenService credentials in the Username and Password fields
Note: Clicking the Remember My log in checkbox will store the user credentials for future access
- Click Login, The Generator status dashboard appears.
- Click the icon located on the left side of the screen
- The CSV file format will automatically be downloaded to the default downloads directory and defined by the web browser's settings.
Note: Any filters or search criteria applied to your Generator status dashboard at the time of export, will be applied to the data provided in the exported File.
Note: Larger FLEET accounts may take a few moments to compile and export. Clicking the icon multiple times will result in the export of multiple files.
- The FLEET Generator Status dashboard has been successfully exported.