Often understanding a generator's proximity to other generators is just as important as understanding a generator's address. To help with this, FLEET allows dealers to view their entire generator fleet in a map format, to help with scheduling and routing.
To view the Generator Status dashboard in a map view:
- Open a web browser and go to https://fleet.mobilelinkgen.com.
- Enter valid GenService credentials in the Username and Password fields
Note: Clicking the Remember My log in checkbox will store the user credentials for future access
- Click Login, The Generator status dashboard appears.
- Click the icon located on the left side of the screen
Note: The icon will return the Generator Status Dashboard to the map-based view.
- The Generator Status Dashboard will be displayed in a map-based format
Note: Some generators may appear in a grouped icon similar to . This is an indication that generator locations are too close together to be displayed independently. Zooming in closer will separate these into individual pins.
- Click an individual pin to see the generator's basic details
- Click a group of generators to see the group summary
- Filter and search results will apply to the number of pins displayed on the map.
- The Generator Status dashboard is now viewable in a map-based view.