Regardless of the model generator, a wide variety of manuals and resources are made available for reference purposes. In many cases, tracking down the appropriate manuals and resources for a specific generator model can be a challenge. To aid with this, FLEET has made it easy for a dealer to access all of the related documents for a specific generator, without needing to sort through stacks of manuals.
To access a generator's product manuals and other resources
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located n the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Maintenance tab.
- The Maintenance section is displayed.
- To access all product manuals and or resources pertaining to this customer's generator, click the Product Manuals button.
- The Product Manuals modal appears.
- A wide variety of manual types are available depending on the specific model of the generator. Installation Manuals, Owners Manuals, Spec Sheets, Parts Manuals, Warranty Statements, Exploded Views, wiring diagrams and more may be available.
Note: The manuals listed are specific the to generator model as defined by the customer's serial number. The specific manual option and language availability will vary depending on the availability for select models.
- The generator's product manuals have been successfully accessed