On occasion, It may be necessary to correct or update a customer's contact information in FLEET. Whether a customer has changed their primary contact phone number, or perhaps an error was made during enrolment, many contact-related fields pertaining to a customer's Mobile Link account, are configurable through FLEET.
To update Account Holder information:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located n the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Contacts tab.
- The Update Account Holder section appears
- It is possible to update the Name, Address, Primary Phone Number, and Secondary Phone Number values for a customer's account.
Note: Account information in FLEET is directly linked to Customer Viewable information in their Mobile Link Mobile App and Website experiences. As a result, customers will be made aware of changes made to their accounts.
Note: Because the Email address is also used as the Account User ID, it is a core component for an account and as a result, the Email Address is not editable. To make a change to an email address Please contact Customer Support for assistance (888-GEN-VIEW), as this is a core change to an account level component and may require cancellation and re-enrollment in some cases.
When the desire changes have been completed, click Update at the bottom of the page.
- In some cases, a modal may appear suggesting address verification options. This is primarily offered for Activation and Registration purposes. In this process, either option can be selected by preference, then click Continue.
- A confirmation message will appear
- The customer account information has been successfully updated.