In some rare cases, a generator that has been added with a subscription to FLEET must be removed. This may occur due to a customer being enrolled by error, or perhaps a customer has chosen to terminate services with you as a provider. Whatever the reason, the ability to cancel a subscription in FLEET has been added to the FLEET interface to allow a dealer to manage the cancellation of a subscription without a phone call to support for assistance.
To cancel a subscription in FLEET:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator which requires cancellation.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down and select the Subscription tab toward the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
- The Cancel Subscription Modal will appear:
- Confirm the cancellation request by providing a reason for the subscription cancellation, then click Confirm.
Note: The modal will advise users whether or not the license that is associated with the account will be credited back to your license inventory. Learn more about the License Crediting terms here.
Note: This process will immediately cancel the account holder’s Dealer Managed Mobile Link subscription, however, as noted the Account will remain in your FLEET subscriptions view as an inactive/expired subscription. Subscriptions can be reactivated at any time using the Renew Now option on the Subscription Details page
- The subscription has now been successfully canceled.