In some cases, it may be required for a dealer to change the address information for a generator that displays in FLEET and in a customer account, due to typos or perhaps customer requests. Because of this, FLEET has added the ability for this to be easily updated or changed through the FLEET interface.
To update or change a Generator Address in FLEET:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator address information should be updated.
- Click the Details button located n the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Generator Information tab.
- The Generator Information Tab is displayed.
Click on the icon located next to the generator address information, the Update Generator Address modal will appear:
Begin typing the new address in the Address field, Suggested address should automatically appear:
Note: In the event that the address you are attempting to provide does not appear in the address search results, click on the I don’t see my address option in the search results. Use the fields presented in this view to provide the specific address required if it is not listed automatically, then click Save to commit the address updates.
Select an address from the address search results, The selected address will be updated with your selection.
Click Save to commit the address updates.
The Generator address information has been successfully updated.