FLEET Release 4.6.0 – SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT
In an effort to help our dealers manage their Fleet subscription renewals more efficiently and effectively, we have added several new features to Fleet Subscription Management.
Active Subscription tiles on Subscriptions page:
To help Fleet users better understand the status of their active subscriptions, we have added summary tiles on the Subscriptions page. Each subscription type will have a tile (Wi-Fi, LTE Cellular, and Industrial).
- The tile will display the total number of Active subscriptions, along with the number of subscriptions that will be expiring soon.
Subscriptions deemed to be “expiring soon” are those subscriptions with an expiration date within 30 days of the current date. The available license counts for each license type will be displayed in the tile in the Available bar.
- When the number of available licenses is not sufficient for the subscriptions expiring soon, the available license bar will display in red to call attention to the need to purchase subscriptions. When the available license count is sufficient for the subscriptions expiring soon, the available license bar will be green.
- The donut chart on the right will give a visual indication of the when the “expiring soon” subscriptions will expire.
The chart is broken down into 4 segments:
- Subscriptions that will expire between 0 and up to and including 3 days
- Subscriptions that will expire between 4 and up to and including 7 days
- Subscriptions that will expire between 8 and up to and including 14 days
- Subscriptions that will expire between 15 and up to and including 30 days.
New Filter Capabilities:
We have also added new filter capabilities that will make it easier for Fleet users to find the subscriptions they want to work with. Filter options can be hidden or shown using the filter icon in the upper right corner of the filter options (see above).
- Filters can be applied on Subscription Type, Auto Renew setting, License Type, Expiring Soon, and Status (Active vs. Expired). Filters can be used together to further refine your results list (e.g. Cellular/Auto Renew Disabled/Expiring in 7 days or less).
- The default view of the subscriptions page will now have “Active” subscriptions automatically applied. Use the “Clear All” button to remove filters and access the full subscriptions list.
- Keyword search and sorting capabilities in the subscription list remain available.
Renew Now – Multiple Subscriptions
- Fleet users will now be able to use the “Renew Now” feature in bulk on multiple subscriptions with one action.
- Checkboxes have been added to the subscriptions list to allow you to select multiple subscriptions to renew.
- The Select All option will allow you to select all of the subscriptions in the list which are eligible for Renewal.
- Fleet will ask you to confirm the number of subscriptions you are renewing:
- In the event that there are not sufficient licenses to process the requested renewals, users will be advised to review their selections and try again.
We have added the Export/CSV Download option to the subscriptions page. This option will be present next to the Filter option on the Subscriptions page. This feature will allow you to export the list of subscriptions to a CSV file. NOTE: when using filters, the export will include only the subscriptions that are present in the filtered view. To get the full list, clear all filters before using the export feature.
30 Day Grace Period for Subscription Renewals:
We have implemented a 30 day grace period for Fleet subscription renewals. When a Fleet subscription reaches it end date, we will wait 30 days before disabling the Fleet and Mobile Link remote monitoring features. This will allow dealers to maintain their monitoring service while they work with their customers on renewing their subscriptions.
Note: The 30 day grace period will NOT apply on subscriptions that end by using the Cancel or Remove Generator features.