The FLEET website displays current information when you log in. After login, however, the rate at which the Fleet Interface is updated can be specified by the user
To configure the rate at which FLEET automatically refreshes:
2. The Generator Dashboard will appear
3. Click the Refresh dropdown on the right side of the screen, then choose Refresh Settings.
Note: Last Update is displayed next to the Refresh dropdown, this indicates the time of the most recent update FLEET has performed
Note: Refresh Now is also an option, which will cause FLEET to immediately update the Generator Status Dashboard.
4. A Generator Dashboard Auto-Refresh Dialog box will appear.
5. Choose the Interval value that should be used to update the FLEET Generator Status dashboard. None, 5 minutes, 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, and 30 Minutes interval options are available.
Note: FLEET defaults to an interval of None and will not automatically update unless changed by the user.
6. Click Save. FLEET has been successfully configured to update on the desired interval.