Even though FLEET offers a wide variety of categories to Filter and search with, in some cases, it may be necessary for a dealer to filter their customer base by categories that are not resident built into FLEET. Perhaps it is required to track which generators are medically required, or generators that are in businesses or residential applications. Perhaps certain technicians are assigned to specific generators. The possibilities are limitless. As a result, FLEET provides a functionality to add and remove custom tags or labels to a generator, which can be leveraged with the filter tools of the Generator Status dashboard to easily locate whatever criteria is desired. It is possible to Add and Remove Tags
To add a custom Tag/Label to a generator in FLEET:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the custom tag should be added.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Click the Add Tag button at the top of the screen.
- Type the desired tag information into the textbox that appears, then press the Enter key
Note: Recently used and existing Tags used on other generators will be listed as selectable options. Clicking these will ensure the same tag is used on multiple generators, which is valuable for successful filtering purposes.
Note: Clicking outside of the text box without pressing the Enter key, will exit the tag addition without creating the new tag.
- The new Tag has been successfully added.
To remove a custom Tag/Label from a generator in FLEET:
You will want to follow steps 1-4 on the steps above. Once you are on the generator in question, click on the X right in the bubble with the tag in question. It should now disappear from this generator.