Many dealers choose to offer FLEET monitoring service as part of their service contract offering as a means to increase the value of their service contract service. Because of this, it is often important to understand the relationship between the customer's FLEET Monitoring service and the Service Contract offering period. For this reason, FLEET has made a convenient and helpful feature allowing dealers to track their service contract period within FLEET.
To track a customer's service contract within FLEET:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the automatic renewal status is to be configured.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down and select the Subscription tab toward the bottom of the screen.
- Check the Has Service Contract checkbox, a confirmation message will appear.
Note: Optional fields for a Start Date and End Date are available. These fields are not required, however, can be used to automatically disable the Has Service Contract checkbox. This end date is also linked to the optional Service Contract Status column for the Generator Status Dashboard. Learn about column options here.