In some rare cases, a generator that has been added with a subscription to FLEET must be removed. This may occur due to a customer being enrolled by error, or perhaps a customer has chosen to terminate services with you as a provider. Whatever the reason, the ability to cancel a subscription in FLEET has been added to the FLEET interface to allow a dealer to manage the cancellation of a subscription without a phone call to support for assistance.
To cancel a subscription to FLEET:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator which requires cancellation.
- Click the Details button on the screen's right side.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down and select the Subscription tab toward the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
- The Cancel Subscription Modal will appear:
- Confirm the cancellation request by providing a reason for the subscription cancellation, then click Confirm.
Note: The modal will advise users whether the license associated with the account will be credited back to your license inventory. Learn more about the License Crediting terms here.
Note: This process will immediately cancel the account holder’s Dealer Managed Mobile Link subscription, however, as noted the Account will remain in your FLEET subscriptions view as an inactive/expired subscription. Subscriptions can be reactivated at any time using the Renew Now option on the Subscription Details page
- The subscription has now been successfully canceled.