In many cases, it is useful to not only know the current status of a customer's generator but to also be able to review the comprehensive history of events that have occurred on a customer's generator. As a result, FLEET allows a dealer to review a full historical record of events that have occurred on a connected generator. Please note it will only show data from the time it was connected to forward (if there is any period it was not connected you will not see that information).
To view a generator's full status history:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the status history information is required.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- View the Basic Status history information for the generator in the top-right corner of the screen, labeled Status History.
Note: Only a brief history of events is shown on the main generator page.
- Click the View All button and should be able to see additional history.
Note: Only events that have occurred while the generator was connected will appear in the status history. The Full status history may consist of multiple pages which can be accessed using the page navigation in the bottom-left corner of the screen.