Many homeowners look to their dealers for a wide variety of support when it comes to their generators. In some cases, this even extends to setting and updating the exercise schedule that a generator performs regularly. FLEET makes it quick and easy for dealers to manage this setting for many connected generator models. The ability to change exercise remotely is dependent on the control panel's capabilities. Some control panels have limited functionality and are essentially a "1-way communication" whereas other/newer controllers are considered a "2-way communication". This feature is available for Evolution 2.0 and Honeywell sync 3.0 control panels.
To set or update a generator's exercise schedule:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Maintenance tab. You will want to click on the manage button.
6. Once you have clicked on manage a pop will appear. You can make the desired changes and save.
Note: The ability to update the exercise schedule on a generator relies on the generator's ability to receive a remote command with instructions to update. If communication issues are present, and successful delivery of the command cannot be performed, the exercise schedule in FLEET may appear to "revert" to a previous setting. This is an indication that the command was unsuccessful. The exercise schedule was not updated.