Regardless of the model generator, a wide variety of manuals and resources are made available for reference purposes. To aid with this, FLEET has made it easy for a dealer to access all of the related documents for a specific generator, without needing to sort through stacks of manuals.
To access a generator's product manuals and other resources
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Maintenance tab. To access all product manuals and or resources about this customer's generator, click the Product Manuals button.
- The Product Manuals pop-up appears.
Note: The manuals listed are specific the to generator model as defined by the customer's serial number. The specific manual option and language availability will vary depending on the availability of select models.
Note: A wide variety of manual types are available depending on the specific model of the generator. Installation Manuals, owner manuals, Spec Sheets, Parts Manuals, Warranty Statements, Exploded Views, wiring diagrams, and more may be available.