Each generator that is added to FLEET has its own specific and relevant generator information. FLEET makes it very easy to locate and understand this information. For each generator, Model number, Serial number, and Generator address information are available. Additionally, Controller Firmware information and overall engine run hours information are also available.
To locate a generator's Generator Information section:
- Begin from the Generator Status dashboard.
- Locate the generator for which the generator value information is required.
- Click the Details button located on the right side of the screen.
- The Generator Details page appears
- Scroll down to the generator information tabs section and select the Generator Information tab.
- The Generator Address information, Model Number, Serial Number, Controller Firmware Version, and Total Engine Run hours are displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Address data can be modified.
- If eligible for activation codes, you can view the code here. Learn more on eligibility
- A map-based view of the generator's location is displayed on the right side of the screen.
- The generator's Generator Information section has been successfully accessed.