If the customer you are attempting to enroll into Fleet does not have an email of their own, you have a few options.
- You can use a generic placeholder email in the following format
- Generacnoemail+(generator serial #)@gmail.com
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can create a Gmail for them (It's FREE)
- Creating a Gmail account still allows you full access to this inbox. But you can do for example email@example.com. then from here use that email and create the ML account companyname+(serial#)@gmail.com
Note: It is not acceptable to use a company email for someone within the company for an end-user account
Note: If the generator is enrolled incorrectly under an email for a tech, the company, installer, incorrect owner, etc. you will need to follow proper steps to complete an owner transfer. Owner Transfer Instructions