Fleet Service Opportunities is your key to a steady stream of quality service leads. Designed to expand your customer base and boost revenue, this program ensures the delivery of top-notch service standards to customers. Simply opt in and follow program expectations to complete opportunities and achieve prioritized leads. This article explains how to meet program expectations, and how to achieve lead prioritization.
How it Works
The Service Opportunities workflow is as follows:
1. Request: Customers request service by filling out the service request form on Generac.com
2. Accept: The service Provider nearest to the customer’s location receives the opportunity in Fleet and accepts.
3. Contact: Service Provider contacts the customer and schedules an appointment for the requested service
4. Fulfill: The service Provider completes service or maintenance, closes the opportunity, and has the potential to retain the customer.
Step-by-Step Guide to Meeting Program Expectations
Opt-in: To begin receiving service opportunities, you must first opt in. This can be done in Fleet by going to your account settings. Learn how to opt in here.
Get Notified: The best way to make sure no opportunity goes unnoticed or expires is by setting up notifications. Receive email and text alerts and respond to leads from anywhere, plus be reminded when the time to accept is running out. You can also set up multiple notification recipients to disperse lead management to other members of your organization. Learn how to set up multiple notification recipients here.
Accept: Customers are notified immediately if their service request is accepted or rejected. Take action quickly to ensure customer satisfaction, and don’t strand customers by ignoring an opportunity. If you don’t have the time or resources to take on new opportunities, you should pause your opt-in. The quicker you are to accept, the better lead prioritization you receive.
Contact & Schedule: Once accepted, you will need to contact the customer and schedule their requested service or maintenance. It’s important to use Fleets workflow to keep track of your opportunities.
Complete: To avoid abandoning opportunities, you must close out every completed service opportunity once the customers’ needs are met. This also ensures prioritization over other dealers in the area when a new request is submitted. Customers can send feedback through Fleet automated surveys once complete.
Convert to a Customer: Many requests result from customers looking for a service provider for ongoing maintenance. Get lifetime value out of the program by retaining the customer relationship and providing Fleet monitoring. Converting these opportunities to ongoing services can help you reach your conversion goals!
Get Prioritized Assignment: By accepting leads promptly and closing opportunities, you can maintain good standing in the program and receive prioritization over other participating service providers in your region. Prioritized assignment means you will receive more opportunities. Below are the criteria that determine your rating for priority in assigning new opportunities:
- Accept and schedule your lead the same day you receive it
- Respond fast and provide professional service
- Purchase and use Generac parts when fulfilling service
- Close the customer in the Service Opportunities dashboard, as soon as the service is completed
- Connect customers' generators via Wi-Fi or LTE, and enroll them in Fleet
- Retain customers and sell ongoing maintenance